Already at the club
- Coffee, tea and sugar: in cupboard over left of sink marked Saturday Teas.
- Washing up liquid: by sink.
- Tea towels: behind bar (ask John Maunder or other committee member). Give dirty ones back to
- Mugs & plates: in cupboards under hatch work top.
- Use small urn and/or kettle – if the small urn appears not to work, press the
reset button underneath.
- Milk, cakes/other buns etc. for around 30 people.
- More on sunny days in the summer, fewer on rainy days in
- Charge £2.00 for cup of tea/coffee and one piece of cake.
- Second helpings of cake at 50p or at
your discretion, top ups of tea/coffee no charge.
- Having taken out your expenses, place takings into the money bag (in cupboard) and hand to John/other committee member.
- The bin in the kitchen should have a black bin liner, if not ask John/other committee member for one.
- Hand empty milk containers to John/other committee member for recycling, or kindly take home with you.
- Any problems or issues, please tell John or any other committee member.
We value your feedback.
- And a big thank you.
©Flushing Sailing Club, 2019